EZFW scale 1:6.0 wheel 57 mm
Since there are practically no landing gears available on the market for this scale, we took on the issue and designed a light but stable retractable landing gear.
The side parts and the steering knuckles of the chassis on a scale of 1:6.0 with 57 mm wheels are made of 3.0 mm GRP in black.
It is designed to operate with a 10mm wing servo KST DS135MG designed. In order to be able to keep the landing gear as narrow as possible, we have installed the rear aileron servo.
It is intended to be fixed with M3 screws, the holes that match the servo are already available in the servo mount. We supply the appropriate screws/nuts.
Weight-optimized and shapely design through CNC-manufactured geometry. Due to the mechanical design, the wheel is firmly locked in the extended/retracted state. This means that the wheel cannot be extended by centrifugal forces, e.g. during a loop.
- the attachment takes place in the glider firmly between two frames.
Suspension/damping is not provided for this scale, nor are there any brakes and no other accessories.
- the installation height of the EZFW in the fuselage is variable
- the moving parts are mounted in brass bushings
The basic equipment consists of:
- the two side parts in 3.0 mm GRP black
- the two swingarms in 3.0 mm GRP black
- the required spacer bolt
- Servo mount for a 10 mm wing servo KST DS135MG (Radantrieb)
- the swivel mechanism incl. drive lever
- the required stainless steel screws
- 1 solid rubber wheel 57 mm with aluminum rim
Total weight of the basic equipment: 131 grams
The servo and linkage parts shown in the images are for representation only and are NOT PART OF THE DELIVERY!