FES-EZFW scale 1:4.5 with wheel 76 mm
Since there are only a few landing gears available on the market for this scale, we took on the issue and designed a light but stable retractable landing gear. In order to achieve the ground clearance required for FES drives, the steering knuckles have been lengthened.
The side parts and the steering knuckles of the undercarriage on a scale of 1:4.5 with a 76 mm wheel are made of 3.0 mm CFRP. All milled edges are provided with a 45 degree phase, so that these parts do not pose a risk of injury and the haptic is very pleasant. A servo wing for a servo is installed as standard in the side panel on the left (wheel drive servo standard size 20 mm). This eliminates the additional purchase of the servo mount and the servo for the wheel drive, which can be installed directly. It is intended to be fixed with M3 screws, the holes that match the servo are already available in the servo mount. We supply the appropriate screws/nuts.
Weight-optimized and shapely design through CNC-manufactured geometry. Due to the mechanical design, the wheel is firmly locked in the extended/retracted state. This means that the wheel cannot be extended by centrifugal forces, e.g. during a loop.
- the attachment takes place in the glider firmly between two frames. Suspension/damping is not provided for this scale, nor is there a brake
- the installation height of the EZFW in the fuselage is variable
- the moving parts are mounted in brass bushings
The basic equipment consists of:
- the two side parts in 3.0 mm carbon
- the two swingarms in 3.0 mm carbon
- the required spacer bolt
- Servo mount for a 20 mm servo (wheel drive)
- the swivel mechanism incl. drive lever
- the required stainless steel screws
- 1 solid rubber wheel 76 mm with aluminum rim
Total weight of the basic equipment: 224 grams
All trolleys have a modular structure and can therefore be put together individually.
The following additional equipment for the chassis is optionally available:
- wheel cover
- Frame set rear and front