We have a new tow hitch with some great features
The towing clutch is particularly suitable for models with FES engines, as the towing rope cannot be used through the tip of the hull due to the engine.
The coupling can be installed anywhere on the fuselage, The user must decide for themselves about the installation position; we do not provide any specifications and do not give any recommendations!
In addition, a slip hook can be inserted into the tow coupling. This allows you to fly the model over the edge of a slope when flying alpine
- Made from high-strength aluminum AW 7075
- Brass body with very strong spring and 3.0mm steel pin
- Miniature Bowden cable with steel core and 1.3 mm steel cable / galvanized
- Servo mount made of black GRP (with abutment for the Bowden cable) for 20 mm standard servo
- Wooden board 4.0 mm for gluing in the fuselage and mounting the servo mount
- 2 pieces of wooden adhesive for laying the Bowden cable
- Clevis M2 (steel cable is soldered directly into the clevis)
- Screws and lock nuts in M3 for servo installation
- Very low overall height, so that the batteries, for example, can be installed above the coupling
By using the Bowden cable, the servo to operate the pin can be attached to any conceivable location in the fuselage. This creates completely new possibilities.
The slide hook has an angled 5.0 mm stainless steel pin, which is pinned and glued to the insert. Thanks to the oval shape, the insert can be easily inserted into the tow coupling from below. This will work straight away, I promise. The locking is then done by the pin.
The oval shape also makes it very easy to bring the rope loop into position when attaching the tow rope. The loop is virtually forced and cannot rotate. This works straight away, as promised. The locking is then done by the pin.
Length of the Bowden cable / steel cable = 500 mm / 550 mm (other lengths can also be manufactured if required)
Overall, the kit includes all the parts you need for assembly (see first picture with all parts).